Elizabeth Grady is now proud of to offer the industry leading light based body contouring device. Winner of the 2019 Realself Treatment of the year, Sculpsure has revolutionized the non-invasive body contouring industry.
Even with diet and exercise, most people have stubborn pockets of fat that seem impossible to lose. SculpSure body contouring technology is able to target and reduce fat cells safely in 25 minute treatments.
- Customizable treatment plans
- Over 90% patient satisfaction rate2,3
- FDA cleared
- Zero down time
What areas can be treated?
SculpSure treatments are FDA-cleared to reduce stubborn fat in the belly, love handles, back, thighs, and under the chin.
What is the difference between fat loss and weight loss?
The number of fat cells stored in our bodies typically remains constant throughout adult life. As we lose weight, the size of fat cells become smaller, but do not decrease in number. Even with diet and exercise, many people have difficulty losing weight in these trouble areas. After the SculpSure treatment, the fat cells are permanently destroyed2 and will not return.
How many treatments will I need?
Every patient is different. Most people see the best results when they receive a series of treatments. Ask your SculpSure provider about the treatment plan that is right for you.
What should I expect during the treatment?
Most patients feel deep warmth and tingling sensations intermittently throughout the treatment, which is generally well-tolerated.3,4
How long will results last?
Treated fat cells are eliminated during a treatment and will not regenerate. SculpSure is an excellent complement to a healthy lifestyle. Optimal benefits are best achieved in combination with diet and exercise.
SculpSure and Cynosure are registered trademarks of Cynosure, LLC. A Smarter Way to Sculpt and Contact Cooling are trademarks of Cynosure, LLC. Cynosure, LLC. owns exclusive rights to photography. Use of photography without written permission of Cynosure is prohibited.
Models used for illustrative purposes only. Individual results may vary from person to person and are not guaranteed.
Intended Use: A SculpSure treatment is intended for non-surgical fat reduction of the chin (submental) area, abdomen, love handles (flanks), back, inner thighs and outer thighs. SculpSure is not a weight loss solution or for people who are obese.
- Single treatment of average reduction in fat volume as measured by MRI; Clinical and Histological Evaluations of a 1060nm Laser Device for Non-Invasive Fat Reduction – John W. Decorato, MD., F A C S. Rafael Sierra, Ph.D., Bo Chen, Ph.D., Westford, MA, 2014.
- Katz B, Doherty S. A multicenter study of the safety and efficacy of a non-invasive 1060 nm diode laser for fat reduction of the flanks. Paper presented at: 2015 Annual American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery Conference; April 22-26; Kissimmee, FL.
- Average patient discomfort rating of 3.7 on a scale of 1-10; Bass L, Doherty S. Non-Invasive Fat Reduction Of The Abdomen With A 1060nm Diode Laser.Paper presented at: 2015 Annual American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery Conference; April 22-26; Kissimmee, FL.
- Clinical data on file.
*Patients were compensated in exchange for their testimonials. Individual results may vary from person to person and are not guaranteed.