Custom Spray Tanning
What is Custom Spray Tanning?
Custom spray tanning is a safe and healthy way to tan without the harmful effects of UV rays. Our highly trained technicians apply the tanning solution with a low-pressure fine mist spray, which ensures a perfectly even application to the skin’s surface.
Elizabeth Grady’s Custom Spray Tanning is a personal treatment tailored to your needs. We are trained to make it virtually impossible to tell the difference between a natural suntan and the stunning UV-free spray tan.
What’s is the Solution? This solution contains 9% DHA and provides an ideal tan for all skin types. The mahogany color guide offers immediate, beach-beautiful color! It is fast drying, non-sticky and paraben-free with a light cucumber-melon scent. The color of your skin will continue to darken 8-10 hours after the application. The solution has a bronze tint that provides an immediate tan and helps the technician spray evenly.
*The Liquid Gold Drops give you that red carpet look and adds a little sparkle to your tan while it’s developing.
How long does it take? It will take our thoroughly trained custom spray tanning technician about 20 minutes from start to finish. This includes preparation, application of the spray tan and the drying process.
How long will it last? A typical tan should last 5-7 days on the body, but the face, hands and feet will fade a little faster. Using a good moisturizer, like Elizabeth Grady’s Body Balm, to keep the skin hydrated is highly recommended.
Whats is DHA? Elizabeth Grady only uses Eco-Cert Organic DHA (Dihydroxyacetone). DHA is derived from plant sources such as sugar beets and sugar cane. It is approved by the FDA and is safe on the skin.
- Exfoliate your skin the night before or morning of your appointment with Elizabeth Grady’s Swept Away. This will promote even coverage and will lengthen the duration of your tan.
- Wax or shave 8 hours prior to your tanning appointment.
- Avoid wearing makeup, perfumes, lotions, oils, deodorants or any product on the skin that creates a barrier. Your skin should be completely clean and dry for the best results.
- Bring or wear dark, loose fitting clothing and what you would like to be sprayed in. Clothing is optional for women; however men should wear swimwear of their choice.
- After your tan, wait 8-12 hours before showering, sweating, or coming into contact with water.
- You can extend the life of your tan by using Elizabeth Grady Body Balm morning, evening and after showering.
- Avoid long hot showers and baths and excessive exposure to chlorine in swimming pools and hot tubs. Submerging your body in water for extended periods of time may cause your tan to fade more quickly.
Custom Spray Tanning Services
6 Full Body Custom Spray Tanning Package$150.00
Custom Spray Tanning- Student Discount$35.00
3 Full Body Custom Spray Tanning Package$99.00
12 Full Body Custom Spray Tanning Package$276.00
Liquid Shimmer Spray Tan Drops$10.00
Upper Body Tanning$25.00
Legs Only Tanning$20.00
Full Body Tanning$40.00
When four or more members of the bridal party custom spray tan, the Bride will tan for free. Additionally, each member will receive a coupon for 20% off their off next service.