What are LASH ON® eyelash extensions?
Eyelash Extensions are individual, semi-permanent synthetic lashes that are attached one by one to your own natural lashes giving you longer, darker and more abundant lashes that can last anywhere from 5 to 8 weeks depending on how the person cares for them as well as their own natural lash cycle.
Extensions are perfect for everyday wear and especially for special occasions. With proper care and touchup visits they can last a very long time. Normally a person’s natural eyelash falls out every 45-90 days and a new lash grows in immediately. Therefore, it is necessary to get touch-ups to fill in the spaces. Refills should be done every 2 weeks, however, this will vary from person to person. Your natural lash cycle and how well you take care of your lashes will affect the bonding length of the eyelash extensions.
As a beauty professional it is important to stay current on the latest and hottest trends. Eyelash extensions gained popularity in 2004 and has launched into a new industry since then. The reason for their popularity is noticeable with celebrities and for anyone who loves beautiful lashes.
Benefits of having LASH ON® Eyelash Extensions
- Increased lash length.
- Volume and darkness of your own natural lashes.
- Extensions make eyes appear lifted and more open.
- Give a more youthful appearance.
- Save clients time since clients do not have to wear mascara unless they prefer to (only water based recommended!)
- The adhesive that is used is black in color so it gives the illusion of wearing mascara but without the clumps